Plan your project journey with workshops
Workshops help you clarify, plan and execute your project. Align all stakeholders and make sure that your time and budget is spent wisely.
Make sure that all ideas hit the table, the best will be selected and arranged into a map to your project's success.
Turn your idea into tested proof
of concept with Design Sprint
Between your idea and its’ success lies a great unknown. Cross it in just a few days with Design Sprint workshops.
Design Sprint is a proven workshop which became an industry-standard in quick developing solutions.
It is a whole project scaled down, but containing all essential elements to allow you to define the core features of your idea and test it in the real world.
When to use Design Sprint?
- Test an idea for a product
- Speed up building a MVP version of a product
- Improve an existing digital product
- Add a new feature to your feature
- When targeting new users group
- And many more!
Thanks to you all for the workshop, it was definitely full-on!! We all really enjoyed it and got a lot out of it for the website and also the business as a whole.Patrick Hall
CEO, SWC Partnership
What you will get?
- Compress months worth of ideation, development and prototyping into a week.
- Get answers to critical business and functional questions posed by your idea.
- Solution prototyped and tested on real users
- Expert advice on next steps in the project
Give your brand a new voice
with Branding Workshops
Creating or re-imagining a brand is a series of decisions that will impact your business for years. That’s why it shouldn’t be built on vague assumptions and driven by personal tastes only.
Branding Workshop allows you to turn an abstract idea of ‘brand’ into something much more tangible your entire team can agree on and work with.
It is also a vital part of our branding process.
This workshop was a first step to world of fashion for GoodLoot brand. See case study.
Branding workshop will help you to:
- Define the values behind your brand
- Define your brand's personality and tone of voice
- Pinpoint your brands key audiences and competitors
- Understand how to reach your audience with your brands message
- Define how your brand can reflect the nature of your product
- Align views and expectations all the stakeholders on your brand
What you will get?
In simple words - when somebody asks anybody in your team “what is your brand all about?”, they will all have the same answer. And it will be a good one.
Want to learn more about how you can use Event Storming in your project?
Draw a map for journeys that matter with Product Strategy workshop
Creating or reimagining a digital product require much of your company time and resources. That is why the final product needs to be relevant for the end-user to make the project a success.
Product Strategy Workshop allows you to understand user needs and how answer them with the right features.