WordPress was the go-to technology for this situation. It’s versatility and familiarity was known to the Expander team, and the ease of use was another important feature.
The whole site is integrated with multiple
back-office and marketing automation systems, aimed at improving functionality, customer experience and speed.
- Compliance with the GDPR via integration with the contact forms management system. This helps the work of legal department by introducing changes related to the protection and processing of personal data.
- Compliance with the GDPR via privacy by design. To satisfy the privacy requirements of GDPR our solution integrates with Expander’s internal anonymisation system of leads obtained from the website, which are in turn forwarded to Expander’s call center.
- Analytics - tracking codes, goals and website analytics are carried out with Google Analytics, with the option of measuring page conversion and tracking customer acquisition channels
- Exchange rates - information about exchange rates and reference interest rates are obtained automatically and continuously thanks to integration with the API.
- Information about Expander branches - available on the website thanks to integration with the company's internal systems’ API
- Amazon Web Services S3 cloud - used as the Media Library in WordPress