Senior Fullstack Drupal Developer
13 000 - 17 000 PLN net
B2B or employment
Lublin or Warsaw, Poland or remotely
Hello Drupal Experts!
Join us remotely or in the Warsaw or Lublin office to build innovative long-term projects. Exciting international clients and partners and a work environment focused on learning and growth awaits you!
Frontkom is a team of over 70 specialists - designers, developers and business consultants working in a collaborative, international environment with offices in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Funchal and Berlin. We help people create an appropriate business strategy based on data and improve their marketing and sales strategy.
We work with Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, WooCommerce and many more.
Joining Frontkom means
- 13 000 - 17 000 PLN net monthly pay (on B2B contract or others)
- participation in creating innovative and ambitious products for the global market and startups
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth, ability to develop and implement your solutions – we work in small teams, so everyone has a significant influence on how we work and the direction we take
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners
- flexible working time with partial remote work possible (covid-time remotely)
- educational budgets, and the possibility to attend conferences and other events
- employee referral program
- opportunity to work in one of our offices in Poland, Germany Portugal or Norway
- weekly English lessons
- fruits, beverages
- sports card co-financing and an option to join Compensa group medical insurance
- social events
- full-stack web development and solution design
- development of Drupal-based applications
- collaboration with a team of backend and frontend developers, testers and designers
- working and communicating with high profile international clients
Required qualifications and skills
- at least 3 years of experience in Drupal 7 and / or Drupal 8
- experience in migration from D7 to D8
- experience in database design, APIs and integrations
- great command of English (communication with clients)
- an active profile on Drupal.org
- willingness to travel to Norway for a week now and then
Join us on the journey of bringing digital change to our customers. Please send your resume in English, including your drupal.org profile URL to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title Senior Drupal Developer.
What does the recruitment process look like?
- We will review your resume and when you are selected to continue the interview process, our HR Manager will get in touch with you via phone or email. You will have a 20-minutes talk about your experience and expectations
- In the next phase of recruitment, our HR Manager will schedule the date of the technical interview with Damian - CTO from Poland
- In the space of two weeks, HR Manager will share our feedback with you