Finance and Business Controller
12 000-17 000 PLN net
B2B or employment
Lublin or Warsaw, Poland or remotely
Hello Finance and Business Controller!
Join us to help ensure we keep going up and to the right. You will be working to grow an international digital consulting company focused on creating a meaningful change. Our offices are in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Berlin, and Madeira, so you can work with us in our Lublin or Warsaw office, or even remotely.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a person with a passion for finance and operations governance, experienced in working closely with multiple business stakeholders in a digital agency, the software company, or a similar IT-focused environment. This is a new management-level position at Frontkom, focused on making sure that our governance processes and financial reporting are optimal, efficient, and followed closely across the whole organisation. You will be working in concert with our C-level team, Project Managers, Unit Leaders, and Accounting.
We seek a person with business acumen, thriving in proactive roles, and driven by a commercial mindset. You will have great autonomy in managing and decision-making, and strong support from our international management team. We champion freedom and accountability.
Frontkom empowers businesses and impactful organisations to discover and leverage digital opportunities. We help people adopt technology for growth, innovation, and positive world impacts. We’re a team of over 70 experts - designers, developers, and business consultants supporting each other, working in a collaborative, international environment, and championing diversity. We support the free and open web.
Joining Frontkom means
- 12 000-17 000 PLN net monthly pay on B2B (10 000 - 14 000 PLN gross UoP)
- helping to deliver a meaningful change through digital products for our global clients – we work to drive digital innovation especially for education, healthcare, and climate impact-focused organizations
- autonomy to develop and implement your own solutions and approaches that impact the bottom and the top line – Frontkom is growing dynamically, while still being lean and agile, so everyone has a significant influence on how we work and the direction we take
- participating in developing modern business controlling in the fast-growing digital transformation company
- being surrounded by inspiring, positive and diverse individuals, with a wide variety of professional backgrounds
- educational budgets, and the possibility to attend conferences and other events
- employee referral program
- weekly English and Norwegian lessons for volunteers
- fruits, beverages, and social events in the office
- sports card co-financing and an option to join Compensa group medical insurance
- close cooperation with Project Managers in Norway, Poland, and Portugal to ensure proper ongoing project-level economy control and report the project finances according to our governance model
- managing project-level deviations in close cooperation with country CEOs, our global CFO, external accounting and auditors, as well as the Project Managers and Unit Leaders
- facilitating cooperation with our external accounting firm and auditors
- linking up our financial forecast and budget plan with the activities of our sales, delivery, and operations teams
- developing and incorporating new controlling tools to improve the process, automating our financial management, governance, and internal processes
- building trusted relationships with our business partners to influence and support tactical and strategic business decisions that lead to business improvements and cost reductions
Required qualifications and skills
- skills in solving problems in a complex environment, conducting data-based investigations and analysis, and translating the results into actionable managerial recommendations
- experience in budgeting and company budget execution controlling
- advanced command of Google Sheets and Slides
- great cooperation, teamwork, and leadership skills
- diligence, accuracy, and self-reliance
- good presentation and communication skills
- great command of written and spoken English (C1 at minimum)
- having a passion for the digital industry is a big plus
Nice to have skills
- experience of having set up a financial controlling and analytics system for an organisation from scratch
- knowledge of at least one scripting language (VBA, JS, Python, etc)
- experience in audit, controlling, or finance management related roles in Big 4 or Top 3 companies
- studies in controlling / managerial accounting/CIMA studies would be an advantage
- MBA preferred
- experience working with data mining and reporting tools and providing recommendations based on results of ad hoc analyses to management for strategic decision-making
Join us on the journey of bringing digital change. Please send your resume in English.
What does the recruitment process look like?
- We will review your resume and when you are selected to continue the interview process, our HR Manager will get in touch with you via phone or email. You will have a 20-minutes talk about your experience and expectations
- In the next phase of recruitment, our HR Manager will schedule the date of the technical interview with Tom, CEO Poland at Frontkom, who will run a 60-minutes talk with you remotely
- In the space of two weeks, HR Manager will share our feedback with you