Hello React Developers!
Join us in our Warsaw or Lublin office to deliver innovative digital projects. Exciting international clients and partners in a company focused on creating a meaningful change await you! Previously you could have met us as Netkata, now we have joined forces with the Norwegian digital consultancy Frontkom.
Frontkom empowers businesses and impactful organisations to discover and leverage digital opportunities. We help people adopt technology for growth, innovation and positive world impacts. We’re a team of over 70 specialists - designers, developers and business consultants working in a collaborative, international environment from offices in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Funchal and Berlin. We support the free and open web and work with Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, WooCommerce and many more technologies.
How we work
- our tech stack: Laravel, Drupal, Wordpress, React, React Native, Vue.js, Node.js, NestJS
- our workflow is based on CI, CD and Docker
- our main activity is to create and develop web applications and maintain existing solutions
- utilize local development environment based on Docker
- create and develop software distribution and modular programming for Drupal
- engage in OpenSource community by developer initiatives
- develop web applications and websites based on Drupal for our Polish and international partners
- work in international team
- cooperate closely with Project Managers (project status reporting)
- take part in client meetings and settle the solution architecture
Joining Frontkom means
- 8000-14000 net monthly pay (take-home pay)
- participation in creating innovative and ambitious products for the global market and startups
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth
- ability to develop and implement your solutions – we’re a small team, so everyone has a significant influence on how we work and the direction we take
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners
- flexible working time, with partial remote work possible
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend conferences and other events
- employee referral program - get 3000 PLN for hiring your friend or colleague who you recommended our job offer to
- possibility to work in one of our offices in Poland, Germany, Portugal or Norway
- weekly English lessons with a native speaker
- fruits, beverages
- sports benefits card, private health care
- regular social events
- frontend web app architecture design
- development of React or Vue.js based applications for international clients
- collaboration with a team of backend and other frontend developers, testers and designers
- working and communicating with our Polish and international partners
Required qualifications and skills
- excellent knowledge of React or Vue.js development
- fluency in modern frontend coding techniques
- experience in working with git
- ability to write SOLID and DRY code
- good command of English to understand technical documentation (B1)
Join us on the journey of bringing digital change to our customers. Please send your resume and portfolio via form.
What does the recruitment process look like?
- We will review your resume and when you are selected to continue the interview process, our HR Manager will get in touch with you via phone or email. You will have a 20-minutes talk about your experience and expectations
- In the next phase of recruitment, our HR Manager will schedule the date of the technical interview with Damian - CTO from Poland and Szymon - Lead React Developer who will run a 60-minutes technical interview with you
- Depending on your portfolio and technical interview score you can be asked to do homework - we will send you a task and wait for your solution when you are ready
- In the space of two weeks, HR Manager will share our feedback with you
Want to work with us but can’t see a position that suits you? Let us know and leave a message!