Hello Drupal Enthusiast!
Join us in our Warsaw or Lublin office to deliver innovative digital projects. Exciting international clients and partners in a company focused on creating a meaningful change await you! Previously you could have met us as Netkata, now we have joined forces with the Norwegian digital consultancy Frontkom.
Frontkom empowers businesses and impactful organisations to discover and leverage digital opportunities. We help people adopt technology for growth, innovation and positive world impacts. We’re a team of over 70 specialists - designers, developers and business consultants working in a collaborative, international environment from offices in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Funchal and Berlin. We support the free and open web and work with Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, WooCommerce and many more technologies.
Joining Frontkom means
- 14 000–20 000 PLN net monthly pay
- participation in creating innovative and ambitious products for the global market and startups
- working in creative environment that boosts professional growth
- ability to develop and implement your solutions – we work in small teams, so everyone has a significant influence on how we work and the direction we take
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners
- flexible working time with full home office during pandemic
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend conferences and other events
- employee referral program - get 3000 PLN for hiring your friend or colleague
- possibility to work in one of our offices in Poland, Germany, Portugal or Norway
- weekly English lessons with a native speaker
- fruits, beverages
- sports benefits card, private health care
- regular social events
Required qualifications and skills
- at least 3 years of experience in Drupal 7 and Drupal 8
- experience in migration from D7 to D8
- experience in database design, APIs and integrations
- good command of English (communication with clients)
- an active profile on Drupal.org
- willingness to travel to Norway for a week now and then
- full-stack web app architecture design
- development of Drupal based applications for international clients
- collaboration with a team of frontend and backend developers, testers and designers
Join us on the journey of bringing digital change to our customers. Please send your resume in English, including your drupal.org profile URL.
What does the recruitment process look like?
- We will review your resume and when you are selected to continue the interview process, our HR Manager will get in touch with you via phone or email. You will have a 20-minutes talk about your experience and expectations
- In the next phase of recruitment, our HR Manager will schedule the date of the technical interview with Damian - CTO from Poland who will run a 45-minutes interview with you
- When you are selected for the next part, you will meet Roberto - CTO from Portugal who will run a 60-minutes technical interview in English
- Depending on your portfolio and technical interview score you can be asked to do homework - we will send you a task and wait for your solution when you are ready
- In the space of two weeks, HR Manager will share our feedback with you
Want to work with us but can’t see a position that suits you? Let us know and leave a message!