Hello PHP Developers!
Join us in our Warsaw or Lublin office to deliver innovative digital projects. Exciting international clients and partners in a company focused on creating a meaningful change await you! Previously you could have met us as Netkata, now we have joined forces with the Norwegian digital consultancy Frontkom.
Frontkom empowers businesses and impactful organisations to discover and leverage digital opportunities. We help people adopt technology for growth, innovation and positive world impacts. We’re a team of over 70 specialists - designers, developers and business consultants working in a collaborative, international environment from offices in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Funchal and Berlin. We support the free and open web and work with Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, WooCommerce and many more technologies.
Joining Frontkom means
- 8 000-12 000 PLN net monthly pay
- participation in creating innovative and ambitious products for the global market and startups
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth
- ability to develop and implement your solutions – we’re a small team, so everyone has a significant influence on how we work and the direction we take
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners
- flexible working time, with partial remote work possible
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend conferences and other events
- employee referral program - get 3000 PLN for hiring your friend or colleague who you recommended our job offer to
- possibility to work in one of our offices in Poland, Germany, Portugal or Norway
- weekly English lessons with a native speaker
- fruits, beverages
- sports benefits card, private health care
- regular social events
Required qualifications and skills
- at least 3 years of commercial experience in PHP
- at least 1 year of experience in Laravel or other framework
- experience in working with git or other CVS
- ability to write SOLID and DRY code/knowledge of OOP, SOLID, DRY assumptions
- good command of English to understand technical documentation (Polish is also required)
- analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- backend web app architecture design
- development of PHP based applications for international clients
- collaboration with a team of frontend and other backend developers, testers and designers
- working and communicating with our Polish and international partners
- knowledge of Scrum
- knowledge of programming methods (DDD and TDD)
- ability to create technical documentation in the shape of diagrams characterising business processes
- ability to write automated tests, do code review
Join us on the journey of bringing digital change to our customers. Please send your resume via form.
What does the recruitment process look like?
- We will review your resume and when you are selected to continue the interview process, our HR Manager will get in touch with you via phone or email. You will have a 20-minutes talk about your experience and expectations
- In the next phase of recruitment, our HR Manager will schedule the date of the technical interview with Damian - CTO from Poland
- In the space of two weeks, HR Manager will share our feedback with you
Want to work with us but can’t see a position that suits you? Let us know and leave a message!